This mixed berry smoothie recipe is so versatile and easy to make! I like to see it as a base that you can build upon, depending on your health goals.
Personally, I like to add some protein powder and a fiber supplement to give the drink an additional health boost. I buy my supplements from Melaleuca. This is the perfect way to get some extra nutrition into my kiddos.
Without the vanilla flavored protein powder, the recipe can be quite tart. This is where your creativity comes in!
Make this smoothie recipe your own
I like to avoid excess sugar, so instead of the vanilla protein powder I recommend using 1/4 tsp of Stevia or 1 tbsp of raw honey.
Talk To Me
Tell me what you would add to make this drink perfect for you!
- 1/2 cup Kroger Greek Nonfat Yogurt - Plain
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Soy Milk - Plain
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Private Selection Frozen Triple Berry Medley
- 2 scoops Melaleuca Vanilla Proflex
- 2 scoops Melaleuca Berry Fiberwise
- Mix ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
If the mixture is too thick for your liking, add more water until you reach the desired consistency.
Without the vanilla protein powder, the smoothie will be very tart. Try adding 1 tbsp of raw honey or 1/4 tsp of Stevia to add sweetness.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3||4.6%|
|Saturated Fat 1||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 28||9.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 14||56%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.